How To Order From Forever A Kid
1) Once you've picked what you want from our product pages, you can proceed with your order, and we encourage you to contact Marcie by mail or e-mail to ask questions or discuss specific needs and desires.
2) Print and fill out our " MY INFO AND SIZE CHART" form. (Ask Marcie to mail you a copy if you don't have a printer.) If you've ordered from us before, there is no need to fill this out again...we keep it on file.
3) Print and fill out our " ORDER FORM" . (Ask Marcie to mail you a copy if you don't have a printer.)
4) Mail these to Marcie along with a deposit of at least 50% of the total order price. Payment can be by money order (this is preferred, and must be an " International Money Order" if using the US Post Office) or personal check/cheque (US and Canada only), although a check may delay the order while the check clears. Marcie will invoice you for the remaining amount when she ships your order.
For those who prefer, you can also use your Paypal account to make your payments directly:
OUR MAILING ADDRESS:
P.O. Box 1160
Enderby, BC, CANADA
EMAIL: email@example.com for Marcie
Our price for shipping will always be reasonable, and only reflect our actual cost. Contact us for an estimate.
Please note that Forever A Kid always ships discretely using only our " FAK" abbreviation, and on Customs Declaration forms we only describe the contents as " clothing" . Please also note that our customer information is kept private and will never be sold to other businesses or organizations.
We are fully AB-aware and welcome your inquiries as to what we can do to help you realize your fantasies!
MORE ORDERING INFORMATION:
• We are always open to working with you to create the outfit you've always wanted. If you have the real baby outfit that tweaked your interest or that " just to cute" pattern or a picture (even hand drawn, with the details you want included), send it to us and we'll do our best to make a replica for you. You are also welcome to browse the patterns on www.simplicity.com or in the widely available pattern books at the fabric store (McCall's or Butterick or Vogue), then send the pattern number to us.
• Stretch Knits are like stretchy T-shirt fabric. They are composed of 100% cotton or of a cotton-polyester blend, and sometimes have a little spandex to give it some extra stretch.
• Non-stretch fabrics include cotton, cotton broadcloth, cotton blends (like cotton-polyester or cotton-rayon), denim, corduroy, flannel and twills.
• When choosing your fabric color and print preferences please keep in mind that we may not always be able to get the exact fabric you're after, but we'll always do the best we can to satisfy your desires. If you've got something very specific in mind, contact Marcie to determine what will work for you.
• We keep a large supply of fabric on hand, so when you're inquiring, give us an idea of what you are after (type of fabric, your preferred colors, preference for prints or solid colors), and we'll let you know if we have something comparable in stock or if we can get it for you.
• If you have very specific fabric desires, you are always welcome to supply your own fabric and/or accessories (like buttons, buckles and appliques). Please contact us to determine if the fabric is appropriate, how much fabric will be needed, and of course, how much of a price break we'll be able to give you.
©1999-2010 Forever A Kid Clothing. All rights reserved.